Dear PS10 Families,
All Cohorts were email by the administration to your NYC DOE email accounts last evening. To clarify, this is not the teacher/classroom information as of yet, just the information on which Cohort you will be in, specifically what days you will be in school vs remote. So either Cohort A or Cohort B. Since PS10 used the ps10 email accounts for remote learning last year, you may not have ever logged into to your students DOE email. These instructions below will walk you through how to do that.
How to access the NYC DOE Emails and find your Cohort:
1. Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link)
2. Enter your child’s 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number.
(You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
3. Enter your child’s birthday
.4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
7. If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
8. Pick a password that only you will know.
9. Re-enter your password.
10.Click Update Password.
To find the email:
11.Sign in to TeachHub (for more information see the TeachHub page)
12.In TeachHub, go to K-12 tab -> Productivity and Collaboration section – if this does not show up – click the iLearnNYC icon and you will see the TeachHub on the top of the screen click there. You should see the “Productivity and Collaboration tab!
13.Click on Gmail icon (bright green "G”)14.That is it, you have access to Gmail!
Click on Google Classroom link, and then click on the buttons on the top right corner (for other google apps) and move over to the gmail tab.