We are expecting inclement weather conditions tomorrow. In preparation, we are planning to use a storm dismissal procedure to ensure the safety of all of our students.
We are beginning our dismissal at 2:30pm, we ask that all parents/caregivers be on time for pick up!
- KINDERGARTEN- WILL BE IN THE AUDITORIUM
- Kindergarten Parents- Enter through the right lobby door and exit to the right of the stage for the playground.
- FIRST GRADE- WILL BE IN THE AUDITORIUM
- First Grade Parents- Enter through the left door and exit to the left of the stage for 7th Avenue,
- GRADES 2-5- WILL DISMISS FROM CLASSROOMS
- Parents will enter the cafeteria through the cafeteria doors and wait inside and then exit through the same cafeteria doors.
- Classes will be called downstairs to meet families in the cafeteria.
- Academic Afterschool will be cancelled on Wednesday 3/7/18
- PTA After-school will be in session unless the DOE cancels after-school programs.
Thank you for your continued efforts in keeping our school community safe.
PS 10 Admin