The purpose of the budget committee is to build the PTA budget for the 2020-2021 school year.
The budget committee is made up of 5 people including headed by a treasurer.
Steps the budget committee will take:
1. Building a preliminary budget based on the 2019-2020 PTA budget income and expense totals and end-of-year projections.
2. Ask the general parent and teacher community what they would like to prioritize in the budget.
3. Ask the school administration what they would like to prioritize in the budget.
4. Coordinate with PTA Committees on income and expense projections.
5. Present the proposed budget to the executive committee for review.
6. Present the proposed budget to the school administration for review.
7. Once the budget is reviewed by the exec committee and administration, it goes to the executive committee to take it to the general PTA meeting for a vote.