Please read the attached letter from School's Chancellor, Meisha Porter regarding the new window of opportunity to opt in to blended learning beginning March 24, 2021 - ending April 7, 2021.
When and How to Opt In to Blended Learning
- Beginning this Wednesday, March 24, you can visit the Learning Preference Survey at https://www.nycenet.edu/surveys/learningpreference to select blended learning for your child.
- Families can also call 311
- You can change to blended learning until Wednesday, April 7.
When Your Student Can Return to the School Building
- Students in 3-K, Pre-K, and grades K-5 who opt into blended learning during this opt-in window will return to buildings in April (date to be announced)
- Updates will be posted at http://www.schools.nyc.gov/coronavirus
Requirements for Returning to the School Building
- Please note that if you select blended learning for your child, you must submit the consent form for random COVID-19 testing by the first day your child begins in-person learning. You can submit your consent for testing as follows:
For planning purposes, the more we know, the better we can prepare. Please email email@example.com to let us know if you are planning to opt in to blended learning.
If you have any questions or need further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you - Pamela