If you were holding out until the last minute to sign up to help at Fall Festival, now is the last minute!
With only 2 days to go we still have over 200 spots remaining that need to be filled!
Shifts are 90 minutes tops so you will have plenty of time to enjoy the activities!
- Want to see kids get pummeled in a bouncy house? Click here and sign up for Wipe Out!
- Want to get a taste of short order cooking? Click here and sign up to be a Grillmaster!
- Want to stand and talk to friends while still kind of doing something? Click here to monitor the compost/recycling center!
- Want to do arts and crafts with your kids for 90 minutes? Click here to sign up for Coloring Craft!
- Want to not do anything at all? Click here to sign up to donate treats or drinks!
There are tons of different opening available. Check them out here!
And don't forget to bring any of your old kids or young adult books to the Fall Festival Book Swap, where you'll be able to buy amazing like-new books for amazing not-like-new prices! (Everything under $4!) It will be set up on the corner of 14th St and 8th Avenue so just bring them by before or during the event!
Did we mention you should sign up now!
Thanks for all your help in advance!
-The Fall Festival Committee