Our 548 students are having a great year! So far, they've:
- Enjoyed community events like Fall Festival, Harvest Day, Art Day, and the Powerhouse Book Fair.
- Received extra support from our wonderful guidance counselor and school aides.
- Been enriched through arts residencies including dance, musical theater, architecture, and improv.
- Participated in MathMagic on a weekly basis.
- Run with our city-champion track team.
- And of course, benefited from nurse's supplies, DreamBox learning, library time, and the professional development provided to our excellent teachers.
Thank you for helping to make our children's school experience reach far beyond the traditional classroom.
Today, we are launching our 2018 Year-End Campaign.
Our goal is to raise an additional $20,000 by the end of the year.
Since the beginning of the year, we’ve raised $65,000 for our Annual Drive. It’s a great start, but if we are going to reach our goal of $200,000 by the end of the school year, we need to contribute more. If we meet our goal for the year, we'll be able to continue wonderful programs like author visits, STEAM day, the Big Yard Games, and arts residencies. We'll also continue to provide our teachers with the professional development and technology they deserve, bring diversity- and community outreach programs to the school, and more.
Each year, the PTA spends $850 per student to bring these programs, and others, to our school. Would you be willing to make a special year-end donation of $1,000, $500, $100, or whatever you can afford to help us meet our goal for our community? (If you can donate $1,450, we'll give you two tickets to the Auction in April.)
If your company can make a corporate match, remember that there might be an end-of-the-year deadline, so be sure to double-check!
Our students, teachers, faculty, and entire community thank you.
Your PTA Board