PS 107 will have another Pop Up Vaccine Clinic for 2nd Shots for 5-11 year olds
DATE: Monday, December 6th
TIME: 7:30AM - 7:00PM
No appointment necessary!
We are expecting a vaccine bus and a vaccine van who will be outside all day - and a team from Med Rite who will be inside the school in the morning. You can choose to line up at any location at any time during the day so your 5 - 11 yr old child can receive their 2nd Pfizer vaccine.
- Students ages 5-11 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or by an adult designated by the parent or guardian, while receiving their vaccine.
- If the student is accompanied by a grownup who is not the parent or legal guardian, you can fill out and bring a CONSENT FORM. One is also attached.
- You are encouraged to record your student’s vaccination status in the DOE's COVID-19 Vaccination Portal at https://vaccine.schools.nyc/.
- To enter the school to retrieve your child from class you will need to show photo ID to the school safety officer and fill out the daily health screener: https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/
- Any child arriving late due to receiving a vaccine - will not be marked late!
Please read the attached letter from the NYC Department of Education for more information.
If you have any questions email email@example.com