Wed, Feb 1 10:07am
Dear PS 107 Families,
I'm pleased to announce that PS 107 will be hosting a series of workshops from February through May on topics of interest to the 107 parent community. The series is entitled Practical Parenting for the 21st Century and each workshop will be led by either a PS 107 parent or a community member (and parent) with expertise on a particular topic.
Please see this flyer for our February workshops, which will be held in-person at PS 107, with the option to attend via livestream (registration required for livestream).
- Helping your Child Navigate Friendship Challenges, Thursday, February 9th, 8:30 am, PS 107 Cafeteria + livestream
- Strengthening Executive Functions at Home, Tuesday, February 14th, 8:30 am, PS 107 Cafeteria + livestream
Workshops coming in March-May include:
- creating healthy digital/online habits (March)
- keeping your children safe online (March)
- financial literacy for kids and parents (April)
- talking to your kids about sex and sexuality (May)
We hope that you can join us at these upcoming workshops!
(see link for clickable version)