Sat, Sep 17 4:14pm
PS 107 Track Team Thursday Morning Track Run is back! Please join us Thursday mornings from 7:00 am-7:45 am, rain or shine, for a morning group run! No running experience is required.
What is Thursday Morning Track Run?
- A weekly morning group run with PS 107 Track Team
- A great way for kids and their grown-up(s) to run together
- Students and their grown-up (s) will meet at school at 7:00 am. The group will stretch, warm up, and then we will head to the starting line (Corner of 15th St and PPW at Bartel Pritchard Square). Students and their grown-up (s) will have three options for a morning run/jog/trot (.5 miles, 1 mile, 2 miles). Following the run and a cool down, students can head home (or perhaps grab a bagel) around 7:45 am with enough time to return for the school day
What are the benefits of Thursday Morning Track Run?
- Students not in afterschool can be part of the famous PS 107 Track Team (and can earn a Track Jacket after completion of a race!)
- Positive social, emotional, and physical benefits of group running in a safe and supportive environment
Who can join?
- Open to ALL students K-5 (grown-up required for all runners)
- New and seasoned runners are encouraged to join
Please reach out if you have any questions! Let's gooooooo!