If you’ve been considering giving to the PS 107 Annual Fund this year, there is still time, and it is important. The more families that invest in our school, the stronger an education and community our own children have.
Your gift now will help to set up the school well for the coming year, regardless of what it may bring. Families’ gifts support:
- Extra days for our guidance counselor in this uncertain time
- Mitigating large class sizes
- Visual arts and music
- Teachers’ professional development
So far this school year, 305 children’s families have given a total of $187,700. Amazing and thank you! Here’s the breakdown by grade:
- 5th: $26,877, 48 children’s families
- 4th: $29,638, 47 children’s families
- 3rd: $27,079, 50 children’s families
- 2nd: $30,557, 56 children’s families
- 1st: $37,577, 40 children’s families
- K: $27,146, 53 children’s families
- PK: $3,830, 6 children’s families
Be a part of supporting our community and school by making a gift to the Annual Fund now of whatever size is right for your family. You make a difference for our kids.
Thank you so much!
Elizabeth de Velasco
VP, PTA Board - Annual Fund
P.S. Please make your gift through Konstella. Thank you so much.