It's been three weeks of phenomenal volunteer service! The book sale was so successful that we're doing another book sale during the December Craft Fair. And with the 1.) PTA Fun Run; 2.) NYC Marathon Watch Party; 3.) The Clothing Swap, we've solidified our partnership with PS124. This is a special thank you to the 30+ volunteers whose time and enthusiasm make this possible!
Join the PS 107/124 Community Outreach WhatsApp! Families are in need of clothing, household items, and diapers. Please chime in if you can help! Join here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
As always...our weekly food drive continues:
CHiPS is a community kitchen located on 4th Avenue. They serve over 400 people breakfast and lunch each day. Please bring donations Wednesdays during morning drop-off near the Main Entrance. See what to donate below, and signup to help here.
What to donate: (please label all prepared items)
- Sandwiches - ALL Kinds (Ham/Cheese, Turkey/Cheese, Egg Salad, PBJ) (Please label)
- Sliced Bread Packages
- Lunch Meat packages
- Prepared Meals (pasta, rice/beans, soup, pasta salad etc) Please pre-package in individual portions.
- Microwaveable Meals - Instant Ramen, Rice & Beans Packets
- Jelly Jars, Peanut Butter
- Cereal/Instant Oatmeal Packets
- Shelf Stable Milk & Juice Boxes
- Fruit cups
- Fresh Fruit (Oranges/Bananas ; NO apples please)
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (Nuts, Beef Sticks, Crackers, Bars/Cookies)
- NEW To-go Containers & Sandwich Ziplock Baggies
- Plastic Utensils spoons/forks
- Fresh Direct Bags/Sturdy Bags