November 29, 2017
To: All PS 107 Families
From: Pamela Rosenberg, Parent Coordinator
Re: DROPPING OFF AND PICKING UP YOUR CHILD WHILE SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
We need your support to keep our students safe and secure.
If you need to pick up your child in the middle of the school day please follow these steps:
- Please alert your teacher and parent coordinator (via email or handwritten note) that you will be picking up your child early from school and what time you will be picking up.
- Come into the main office to sign out your child.
- No student can leave the building to meet a parent outside. Parents must come inside the building to pick up.
- If your child is at the Armory when you want to pick up you will need to come into the main office to sign out and allow us time to inform Ms Diane and then you can pick up your child at the Armory using the 15th Street entrance.
If you are dropping your child off at school after a doctor’s appointment or school tour please follow these steps:
- Escort your child into the main office.
- Main office staff will inform the student the present location of their class.
- If in the Armory, we will alert Ms Diane to expect you and you will need to escort your child all the way inside the Armory to join her class at gym.
Things to remember:
- Once they are in the building students cannot leave unless escorted by a parent/guardian.
Thanks for your cooperation. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns: