Mon, Mar 26 6:09pm
Dear PS107 Community,
Did You Know?
Auction tickets are on sale now—purchase them here! http://ps107.org/auction
A bit more information: :-)
- The Auction is a PS107 annual tradition. This is currently our 14th year!
- The auction has a new location at the beautiful Green Building in Gowanus. You can check it out here: www.thegreenbuildingnyc.com
- Tickets are all-inclusive and we mean everything: drinks, food, transportation, music, fun—all of it!! Book the babysitter we take care of the rest. In fact, we’ve got you there too…sign up for UrbanSitter and get $50 to use towards payments and fees! Promo code: APRILVIP (runs through the end of April) www.urbansitter.com/promo/aprilvip
- We will be whipping up a great menu with local Brooklyn food like Palo Santo, East Coast Poke, Ejen Korean and Fletchers BBQ!!—plenty of food to make a dinner out of, so come hungry.
- The ’Bama-Meets-BK-Bluegrass Band PAPER ANNIVERSARY will start off the evening and back by popular demand, DJ Sharad will spin for post live-auction dancing.
- Every PS107 classroom supports the event by creating one-of-a-kind art projects that will be on display and auctioned off at the event.
- Many of our kind and loving teachers attend the event! Our PS107 community is so incredibly supportive giving our children EXTRA time. Make sure to check out the "Time With Teachers" brochure with your children.
- The PS 107 live auction items from our parent community are literally THE BEST. We have exclusive shows including Jimmy/Myers and Colbert, Hamilton tickets (yes, the Broadway show), field level tickets to the Yankees and Mets, outstanding concerts, access to 5-star vacation resorts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences revealed at the auction you won’t want to miss.
- Let's not forget, we'll start the night with a curated collection of silent auction items. It's an incredible show of our community partners’ and parents’ commitment to our school. Huge shout out to our solicitation team this year, which has done an outrageous job collecting some incredible pieces.
- Also, next time you are at drop-off/pick-up check out the “souped up” water fountain/bottle filler next to Officer Sharon, which was 100% donated from the paddle drop at last year’s auction! Get involved in the 2018 paddle drop campaign by sharing your ideas at the PTA meeting this Wednesday.
- The auction is a critical fundraiser that helps to secure our most loved programs for the year. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
- We truly hope to see you there! #dreamgreen
Michael Neithardt, Brandie Krulik, and Jenara Prieto, Auction Co-chairs