Do I Have What It Takes To Be A Class Parent?
1. Do you know how to send/receive emails?
If you answered "Yes" to Question 1...
You can be a Class Parent!
And lucky you, we need plenty of them!
Class Parents serve as a line of communication from the teacher to your fellow parents. And do the occasional organizing of class gifts.
Plus, this year, Class Parents don't have to make announcements in front of large groups at Family Fridays because:
- the classes are much smaller
- there aren't any Family Fridays!
We are currently looking for volunteers to be Class Parents in these classes:
- Pre-K- Ms Cynthia (A)
- Pre-K- Ms Cynthia (B)
- Pre-K- Ms Cynthia (Remote)
- Kindergarten- Ms Moffett (Remote)
- K- 105 Ms Silvetti & Ms Arelys (A)
- K- 106 Ms Sheri (A)
- K- 108 Ms Johanna (A)
- K- 108 Ms Johanna (B)
- 1st Grade- Ms Marissa (Remote)
- 1-102 Ms Tara (A)
- 1-102 Ms Tara (B)
- 1-201 Ms O'Donnell & Ms. Kerri (B)
- 1-202 Ms Jeannie (A)
- 1-207 Ms Sharon (A)
- 1-207 Ms Sharon (B)
- 2-204 Ms Cruz (A)
- 2-204 Ms Cruz (B)
- 2-205 Ms Sarah and Ms Stephanie (A)
- 2-205 Ms Sarah and Ms Stephanie (B)
- 2-305 Ms Tayala (A)
- 2-305 Ms Tayala (B)
- 3rd Grade Ms Marybeth (Remote)
- 3-206 Ms Reid (A)
- 3-304 Ms Tamara (A)
- 4th Grade Ms Shannon (Remote)
- 4-306 Ms Anna (A)
- 4-306 Ms Anna (B)
- 4-307 Ms Jen and Ms Renee (A)
- 4-307 Ms Jen and Ms Renee (B)
- 4-308 Mr Brian (A)
- 4-308 Mr Brian (B)
- 5th Grade- Mr Carlson (Remote)
- 5th Grade Ms Michelle & Ms Shirley (A)
- 5th Grade Ms Michelle & Ms Shirley (B)
Email Ted at email@example.com to sign up!