BUSY WEEK FOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH
WEDNESDAY: Our weekly food collection for CHiPs see details below
WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY MORNINGS: Drop off CHILDREN'S books for our annual book drive
FRIDAY AFTERSCHOOL: Purchase children's books to support the PS 107 PTA
SATURDAY: PS107/PS124 Community Clothing Swap
We need volunteers! Click the links to sign up to volunteer and for the events' details.
Book Drive - We really need volunteers during the shifts immediately after dismissal. Children's books only, no adult or coffee table books.
Clothing Swap - Accepting clean, unstained, untorn, inseason clothing of all sizes. We need winter gear. Please consider bringing your 5th graders to help fold and sort clothing.
What to donate: (please label all prepared items)
- Sandwiches - ALL Kinds (Ham/Cheese, Turkey/Cheese, Egg Salad, PBJ) (Please label)
- Sliced Bread Packages
- Lunch Meat packages
- Prepared Meals (pasta, rice/beans, soup, pasta salad etc) Please pre-package in individual portions.
- Microwaveable Meals - Instant Ramen, Rice & Beans Packets
- Jelly Jars, Peanut Butter
- Cereal/Instant Oatmeal Packets
- Shelf Stable Milk & Juice Boxes
- Fruit cups
- Fresh Fruit (Oranges/Bananas ; NO apples please)
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (Nuts, Beef Sticks, Crackers, Bars/Cookies)
- NEW To-go Containers & Sandwich Ziplock Baggies
- Plastic Utensils spoons/forks
- Fresh Direct Bags/Sturdy Bags
Join the PS 107/124 Community Outreach WhatsApp! Families are in need of clothing, pots & pans, and diapers. Please chime in if you can help! Join here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/