We are excited to welcome all of our currently in-person students back to school for 5 day per week instruction as of Monday, May 3rd. Some important things to note:
- Arrival is 8:30AM and Dismissal is 2:00PM (1:55PM for PreK & K)
- EVERYONE must fill out the Daily Health Certification in order to enter the building.
Some of our older students who walk to school unescorted have been turning up with no record of the Daily Health Certification. This is a DOE requirement for this school year so we must comply for the health and safety of everyone in the building.
- Now that many more children will be arriving at school in the morning please line up along your gate entrance and do not crowd around staff
- Please make sure your child has all of their belongings when you drop them at school.
- For all newly 5 day per week students a new Operoo Dismissal Form is required. Please fill it out with complete information when you get that ping.
- No lost and found this year. Clearly label your clothes/water bottles/lunchboxes so we can return them when found.
- Keep kids home when they are not feeling well or if anyone in the house has a fever.
Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org