Fall Festival is just 5 days away! You can purchase admission and activity tickets in advance today through Thursday.
Admission is $5 per person and tickets are 12 for $10.
Ticketed activities include:
- Beautiful henna hand painting - 2 tickets
- Super-cool pumpkin battery experiment - 2 tickets/5 tickets to keep pumpkin to decorate
- Spooky glow in the dark slime - 2 tickets
- Make & decorate your own sitting pad to use for outdoor lunches - 2 tickets
- Fall Festival favorite: pumpkin painting - 4 tickets
- Make an individual ghost piñata (candy included) - 1 ticket
- Customized masquerade masks and headbands - 1 ticket
- Seasonal veggie stamp art - 1 ticket
- Challenge your teacher to gourd bowling! - 1 ticket
You will have the option to pick-up your tickets and wristbands on Friday outside the school from 2:40-6pm or at the festival. Tickets and admission can also be purchased the day of the event.
Please note, to attend the event:
- Masks must be worn
- A health screen must be filled out by every adult and child attending prior to entry. Health screen can be found here
- Proof of vaccination (for those eligible)
P.S. We still need a ton of volunteers to have all these fun activities! Please volunteer HERE!