In case you haven't heard, Fall Festival is TOMORROW! Whoot, whoot! Fall Festival will run from 12-4pm in the Big Yard, Garden, and Little Yard.
We are no longer selling advance tickets, but you can still purchase admission and activity tickets at the door tomorrow. Admission is $5 per person and activity tickets are $1 per ticket.
Don't forget to bring a bag to take home all of your fun arts and crafts projects.
Just a reminder, we must follow all DOE COVID-19 Safety Requirements
- Everyone must be masked as this is a school event (inside and outside)
- Proof of vaccination (for those eligible) must be shown to enter any part of Fall Festival (again inside and outside)
It's never too late to volunteer! A HUGE thank you to everyone who has already volunteered. We've had so many people sign up in the past couple days- you all are so awesome! There are still plenty of open spots if you haven't had a chance to sign-up yet- Just click on the link below!
We'd still love to have your plastics and book donations! If you have books to donate to our Community Book Sale or if you have any of the following plastics, please bring them to the big yard tomorrow from 9:30am-11am.
- Plastic takeout containers with lids
- Fresh Direct bags
- Any soft plastic packaging such as from paper towel rolls (nothing that stored food please)
- Bubble wrap shippers/mailers
- Plastic bags
- Brown paper package stuffing
- Amazon "gift" bags
- Extra take-out silverware
We can't wait to see you tomorrow! It's going to be so fun!