To date, our PS 107 Annual Fund has raised $52,351 towards our goal of $250,000. Every gift counts towards our goal of 100% participation. Thank you to all who have given, and if you have not yet done so, please give at www.ps107.org/donate.
Progress by grade so far:
- 5th: 20 children's families & $8,037
- 4th: 22 children's families & $8,670
- 3rd: 19 children's families & $8,416
- 2nd: 21 children's families & $8,630
- 1st: 13 children's families & $7,966
- Kindergarten: 18 children's families & $8,165
- Pre-K: 2 children's families & $1,625
Your support helps make PS 107 one of the best elementary schools in Brooklyn. Through the Annual Fund, parents fund opportunities that otherwise would not be possible, including:
- Residencies for every child
- Teachers’ professional development
- Supporting our children’s social and emotional needs with additional days for our guidance counselor
- Funds to mitigate increasing class sizes
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth de Velasco at email@example.com.
To make your gift now, visit www.ps107.org/donate.