It's here! It's finally here! The weather looks damp in the am but clearing up to be a perfect fall day during the event!!
A few final notes before tomorrow:
- You can still sign up to volunteer! We especially need Hot Food Servers, Pumpkin Sales, Clean Up and Face painters. (There will be stencils so no actual artistry needed. Fortunately, emojis are in these days so if you can draw a smiley face, you're golden.)
- We also need food/drink donations! If you can't make it or need to keep an eye on little ones during the fest, consider bringing food or drinks.
- Once you enter, you can purchase tickets for all the fun activities at the ticket table right inside.
- If you have some extra plastic bags from the local bodega, we need them at the Book Fest Table!
- Chili and Pie contest folks: please drop your prize-worthy goods off in the Big Yard by 11:30.
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
Oh, and one last time because you know you love it...
The Fall Festival Committee