Thu, Jan 5 12:34pm
Dear PS 107 Families,
Tomorrow, Friday, January 6th from 8:20 to 9:15 am, will be our first Family Morning of the school year. We are so excited to welcome the first third of our families to visit children's classrooms! A few important details to be aware of:
- Only the first third of families from each class are invited to visit classrooms this Friday. In February, the second third of families will visit, and in March, the final third of families will visit. You should have received a message from your child's teacher if you are scheduled to visit on Friday, January 6th.
- Families will enter the school building with their children. Please accompany your child to their arrival gate and go to the classroom with your child.
- Adults should be prepared to show their proof of COVID vaccination along with a photo ID as you are entering the school through your child's arrival gate. Please have your vaccination cards and IDs out and ready to show so that the entry process is as smooth as possible.
- There is still an indoor masking advisory in place, and as a result, we strongly recommend that adults wear masks while in the school building.
- We also recommend leaving younger siblings at home so as to reduce crowding in the classrooms.
Please reach out to your children's teachers with any questions related to Family Mornings. We are thrilled to bring back this PS 107 tradition, in a new-and-improved format!
PS Classes 1-202, 2-206, 3-208, 3-304, and 5th grade classes will be holding their first Family Morning on a different date. Please reach out to classroom teachers with any questions about this.