Wed, Oct 4 9:53am
2-201: Siobhan O'Donnell
A special lawn will be set up on 14th street to host many fun Fall Festival activities!
- Corn Hole Game (aka Bean Bag Toss) - come relax with friends and play this favorite American lawn game.
- Miniature Golf - get competitive on the green with our 3-hole putt-putt course courtesy of Powerplay Gymnastics
- Photo Booth - Say cheese and make a memory at our PS 107 Fall Festival photo booth.
- Book-Fest run by our Community Outreach Committee - Drop off gently used book donations (10am-1pm) and Buy donated books from 12-4pm.
- 5th Grade Charity Lemonade Stand - our 5th Graders will be serving up refreshing lemonade to raise money for charity. The 5th grade class with the help of the student council will decide on a charity to donate the money raised.
- Pumpkin Painting - paint and glitter mini pumpkins to your heart's content!
Don’t forget we need MANY hands to make this event great! If you haven’t signed up to work an hour-long shift please do so NOW by visiting the Signup page HERE.