Some prefer a visual. We get that. (Or just click here to give.)
Here’s the state of the Annual Fund today. A tremendous showing so far by our generous PS 107 community--THANK YOU!
But, we’re a bit behind last year’s giving pace. Are we panicking over here at the PTA? No, we’re not. We do, however, want the community to know how it's going early in the year. Click here to donate to the Annual Fund.
Need some numbers? We got you!
- Goal: $220,000–increased by 10% from last year. Renewing your donation this year? Please give more if you can to help reach this increased goal.
- Raised to-date: $70,953 (32% to goal)
- Number of PS 107 families who have given so far: 85
- Number of families giving monthly: 8
- Average gift last year: $887
- Mode (most frequently given) gift last year: $500
- Our goal this year equates to ~$450 per student.
Donating to any organization is personal. It’s relative to each family–to their ability to give and to their motivation to give. One thing is certain: Every single gift is needed and appreciated. Your gift makes a difference every single day in the lives of our students--your kid(s)--while at school.
Every gift matters. Your gift matters. GIVE TODAY!
Thank you for your support!