Thank you for working with us these first two days as we all acclimate to arrival and dismissal procedures. The process will get more and more efficient with each passing day. Some things you can do to help:
- Please be patient with us. The Operoo Daily Certifications are for the health and safety for everyone at school.
- The Operoo Green Check Mark can be found in your email in-box after you fill out the digital form each morning
- Some families experience difficulty accessing email/wifi around the perimeter of the school and find it easier to fill out the survey at home and take a photo of the Green Check Mark to show staff
- Please do not leave your child until they walk inside the gate at their entrance.
- At Dismissal please wait on the curb opposite your child's assigned class spot for your teacher to release the child to you.
- Not on Operoo? Send me your first and last name, email address and cell phone number in an email with your child's name.
- Making a change in your Dismissal routine? Please change the Daily Dismissal Form on Operoo AND email your child's teacher.
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL FROM THE CHANCELLOR
Attached you will find a letter from the School's Chancellor, Meisha Porter plus some back to school information from the NYC DOE.
FOR NEW FAMILIES
If you are a new family who does not have an NYCSA account, letters with account creation codes will go home via backpack next week.
If you are a new family you will be able to see your child's OSIS number (student ID) on Operoo at the end of the week.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com
Pro tip: It takes me 24 hours to receive any DMs on Konstella - email me instead!