The DOE extended the NYC SCHOOL SURVEY deadline to April 14th so all classes with 95% completion of the NYC School Survey can still win a PIZZA PARTY!!
CONGRATULATIONS to the 3 classrooms that have won a pizza parties so far - Class 2-203, Class 4-308 and Class 1-202. We are now at 50% parent participation for the whole school.
If you are like me, many of you will be working on your taxes this weekend. Take a 5 minute break along the way and fill out the NYC SCHOOL SURVEY!!
How can you help to make this happen for your students:
- Parents/guardians should complete a separate survey for each child enrolled at PS 107
- Parents/guardians can take the survey online at NYCSchoolSurvey.org
- To access the survey, parents/guardian should enter the letter “f” (lowercase) followed by their student’s identification (OSIS) number which can be found on their report card, student ID card or NYCSA account (e.g. f123456789)
- The deadline to take the survey is April 14th, 2022
- The online survey is available in 10 NYCDOE supported languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish and Urdu
Once you complete the survey send an email or a note to your child's teacher to let them know you have completed the survey.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com