The annual NYC School Survey is on its way to you! You should expect it to arrive home in your child's backpack early next week.
Your honest feedback helps us to understand what you think our school does well and how you think we can improve. Survey results allow us to reflect on how well we are achieving PS 107's goals.
You will receive your NYC School Survey in a bright green envelope and can complete one of three ways:
1. ONLINE (Preferred method): You can take the survey online by visiting nycschoolsurvey.org. Use the eight-digit survey access code at the bottom of your paper survey to login. If you do not have your survey materials, you can look up your survey access code on the survey login page or call 1-877-819-2363 for assistance.
2. PAPER SURVEY: Fill out your paper survey and return it to school using the prepaid envelope included with your survey. You can also drop it in the mail if this is easier.
3. IN PERSON: Bring your survey with you to school and we will set you up with a laptop computer. We will also have computers available for everyone to use during Parent Teacher Conferences on 3/14.
We would like to see all families participate in this survey. To help us achieve this goal we are offering a special incentive:
All families who complete the survey between now and Friday, March 8 will have a chance to win 2 free tickets to the PS 107 Spring Auction on April 12th.
Also - the first 100 students whose families complete the survey will be treated to an ice cream party.
You will be entered in the lottery for the tickets if you:
1. Send your email confirmation receipt to email@example.com
2. Return your completed paper survey to the main office in the sealed envelope
* Families who have students in more than one school should complete a survey for each school separately.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any Q's or call 718-499-2054 x1031