It's time for NYCRUNS Brooklyn Half Marathon!
The Half Marathon will take place on on Sunday, April 23, and we are seeking volunteers to support the event. With a group of 30 people, we can raise $2,500 for the Community Outreach Committee! Last year's race was a fun event for everyone, and what better way to support our community, volunteer at a uniquely Brooklyn event, and cheer on the runners, all while raising funds for our Committee!
Because the event is from ~6am - Noon, we will split the event into two shifts. All families, teachers, staff, and kids are welcome to volunteer for the event! We just ask that there is at least one adult for every 5 children under the age of 12.
A lot more information to follow, but initial signups are below. Once you sign up via Konstella, there are additional steps to register as a volunteer with NYCRUNs. Here are the additional instructions:
- Visit: https://nycruns.com/volunteer-positions?race=nycruns-brooklyn-half-marathon
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and input this volunteer password in the password field: Brooklyn2023PS107
- This will reload the page, and you will need to scroll down again to our section, labeled 'Group Volunteer, PS 107 Unlocked'
- Click on 'Volunteer' and this will require you to create an account with NYCRuns so that you can volunteer with the group.
- In order to register children as volunteers, you will need to create a child account affiliated with your parent account. Once that is complete, you can volunteer the child accounts using the same steps as above (note - you will have to start the volunteer registration process over again once creating the child account).
Please reach out with any questions and we'll send along any additional information as soon as we have it!
Volunteer Shift 1 Signed Up: 7 / 30
Sun, Apr 23 6:30am-9:30am
Volunteer Shift 2 Signed Up: 9 / 30
Sun, Apr 23 9:00am-12:00pm