Some of you have already set up your child's account after receiving directions from Ms Marybeth in early June, but many of you have not taken this crucial step and need to do so this summer so that your child will be ready for school in September using the DOE's new, secure online platform.
Please follow the directions below or click on the link to watch a how-to video tutorial before you get started - https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learning/learn-at-home/technical-tools-and-support/doe-student-accounts
- Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password
This will take less than 10 minutes of your time. Please don't delay and get this done right away. If you have any issues let me know at email@example.com. I can also look up OSIS numbers if you don't have easy access.
Thank you - Pamela