Tue, Mar 7 3:25pm
Just a reminder that we will hold our weekly CHiPS food donation/collection tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/8). Families can bring donations Wednesday morning during drop-off at the Main Entrance and they will be driven to CHiPS immediately after (for early drop-off and Math Magic attendees, donations can be left in the main entrance way!).
The following items are urgently needed as pantry items and to help supplement the meals they put out from their kitchen. Please label all prepared items - we welcome anything that is nutritious and can be easily handed out, including:
- Lunch meats for Sandwiches, Bread
- Ground Coffee, Sugar
- Shelf Stable Milk
- Fresh Fruit (Oranges/Bananas; NO apples please)
- Juice Boxes/Water Bottles
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (Bars/Cookies/Snack Bags)
- Microwaveable Meals
- Sandwiches - ALL Kinds (Ham/Cheese, Turkey/Cheese, PBJ)
- Prepared Meals (pasta, rice/beans, soup, pasta salad etc) Please pre-package in individual portions.
- Sandwich Ziplock Baggies
- Plastic Utensils spoons/forks/sets
- To-Go-Plastic Containers
- Clorox Wipes
- Toiletry Kits
For anyone unable to make it tomorrow, we’ll collect again next week! Also please consider online support at chipsonline.org/donate, and you can find a list of specific needs for the CHiPS Soup Kitchen on this Amazon wish list.