With school underway, we just wanted to remind you to help contribute to an enriched educational experience for our kids.
This year our 2019-2020 Annual Fund Goals are:
- 100% participation
P.S. 107 relies on families to supplement government funding. Gifts help make P.S. 107 one of the best elementary schools in Brooklyn. To reach our goal of $250,000, this works out to roughly $500 per student. We understand that, for some families, $500-$1,000 is not possible and that other families are capable of giving $2,500 or more.
Please give as generously as you can.
- An Amount You Choose
Our community aims to:
- Provide arts residencies for each child
- Fund science enrichment in every grade
- Fund teachers’ professional development
- Support all our children’s social and emotional needs with additional days for our guidance counselor
- Provide funds to mitigate increasing class sizes
We Are PS 107