It’s Valentine’s Day, so show PS 107 the love today!
Show your love for the place that has terrific teachers; amazing arts, science, and P.E. classes; and a great community for our children. Give today to the Annual Fund to support programs that make it such a special place.
Our Annual Fund:
- Provides arts residencies for each child
- Funds science enrichment in every grade
- Funds teachers’ professional development
- Supports all our children’s social and emotional needs with additional days for our guidance counselor
- Provides funds to mitigate increasing class sizes
PS 107 is fabulous because its families are involved!
To date, we have raised $157,080 towards our goal of $250,000, and over half of PS 107 children’s families have given. We need 100% participation, so we encourage you to give a gift that is the right size for your family, whether $25 or $2,500. TODAY!
Thank you so much for showing the love,
PS 107 Annual Fund Committee