Hey PS 107 Families,
Well, you did it! Thanks to the incredible generosity of PS 107 families, we were able to plan a little something special for each day during this Teacher Appreciation Week for the PS 107 team--teachers, administrators, and staff. They felt the PS 107 love all week long.
Here’s a little snapshot of what you helped make happen:
- Monday: Breakfast and coffee from Winner!
- Tuesday: Chocolate bars! (Chocolate can make everything better, even during a pandemic.)
- Wednesday: Fun, little gifts! PS 107 shopping bags and journals.
- Thursday: Teacher Appreciation Video! (Featuring some of the most adorable kids on the planet...maybe we're a little biased.) Many thanks to those of you who participated in our Zoom calls to make the video happen.
Click here to see the video. Password is: Teachers2021!
- Friday: Lunch catered by Krupa Grocery--yummm!
Here are a few (of the many!) responses from PS 107 team:
"It FEELS so good to be appreciated!!! Thanks to all the parents that volunteer their time to make sure we know it!!! PS107Rocks!" --Ms Jenn, Grade 4
"Thank you to all of the families at PS 107! This is a special place, and it’s a joy to teach here." --Ms Tamara, Grade 3
"What a thoughtful gift, and a wonderful way to culminate the year! We have so much to be grateful for." --Ms Eve, Principal
"I am so grateful to our amazing parents for taking the time to make this week so special for all of us. It means so much!" --Ms Rinah, Assistant Principal
So thanks for showing your thanks, PS 107 families! During this nutty time of seemingly constant change, one thing that remains is the steadfast awesomeness of the PS 107 community.
With sincere appreciation,
PS 107 PTA