Dear PS107 Families,
Our annual Auction Benefit is just around the corner on Friday evening April 12th. It's always a wonderfully fun event where we can let our hair down and celebrate the year together. But beyond that, it's actually our biggest and most important fundraiser. The money raised from the Auction helps make all the unique arts and educational programming at PS107 possible. Ballroom and African Dance, Sue Morris, our Math Coach, Sarah Green, our Guidance Counselor... these are just a few ways we use the money raised to make our school better for our children.
We can't do this without your help! Naturally, we hope you will attend, but we also need your donations. Please consider donating something - anything - for the live or silent auction. Nothing is too big or too small to donate! Here are just a few ideas:
- Have a weekend getaway? Donate a weekend to a lucky family
- Like to bake? Make cupcakes for a lucky child's birthday
- Know how to ____(fill in the blank)? Teach a lucky winner your craft or sport
- Got law? Donate an estate planning or a will writing session
- Have a ballet, opera or symphony subscription? Concert or theater tickets?
- Creative in the kitchen? Make and deliver dinner to a lucky family
- Know the secrets of Prospect Park? Take a lucky winner on a personal tour
You've got the idea. Help us make this year's Auction the best fundraiser ever! Please email Michael Neithardt, PTA Auction Director at Michael@PS107.org with your donation ideas and keep our school the strong and amazing place it is.
Thank you. See you on the dance floor!