(see your Konstella calendar for more details)
mon 12th Group A
tue 13th Group A
wed 14th Group B (Picture Day- Cohort B/ Remote A-L)
thur 15th Group A (Picture Day- Cohort A/Remote M-Z)
fri 16th Group B
- Cohort B: Wednesday, 8:30-1:30
- Cohort A: Thursday, 8:30-1:30
- Remote (A-L): Wednesday 2:15-3:00
- Remote (M-Z): Thursday 2:15-3:00
We need volunteers to help this run smoothly! If you want to try and coordinate your volunteer slot with the time your child is getting their picture taken, check the schedule and sign up here!
If you are a remote family and able to make it to PS 107, you can sign up to get your child's photo taken here!
Any questions contact Jennifer Jerutis at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Picture Day taking up the Big Yard, all classes will need to use 14th Street for outdoor playtime, so we need volunteers more than ever. There are FOURTEEN spots open.
The next PTA meeting will be held on this Thursday (4/15) at 6:30 PM.
- When: Friday, April 30th at 8 pm (the night before the Kentucky Derby!
- Where: Over Zoom from the convenience of your living room
- Attire (yes, attire): Show up in your Derby best! Fascinators and Bow Ties are welcome! Prizes will be awarded to the best dressed.
- How: Register here by THIS Thursday, April 15th. So sorry for the quick turnaround. Our final numbers are due to the Flatiron Room that day so we unfortunately don't have wiggle room past that date. The week of the event, you will receive the zoom link and you will receive instructions on where to pick your bourbon kit in the neighborhood! The fee on wufoo is only for our direct costs - bourbon, tax and web fees which comes to $100.50. We will not charge a registration fee since bourbon is pricey.
- What: Each household that registers will get a bourbon kit that will include the following:
(3) 1oz. vials of premium whiskey*
Step-by-Step directions for setup
Sommelier who will guide us through the tasting
Have a great week!