In order for the two Picture Days to happen, we need help from parents.
1. For Picture Day, we have THREE openings on Thursday for Cohort A help.
2. On Wednesday and Thursday, we REALLY need volunteers for 14th Street duty. (When we say REALLY, we mean, REALLY. 11 people.) It's super easy, and only a small amount of your time.
3. Wednesday and Thursday, we will be taking photos for Remote students who have signed up ahead of time. The schedule is:
- Remote (A-L): Wednesday 2:15-3:00
- Remote (M-Z): Thursday 2:15-3:00
If you are the parent of a remote student and want to have their photo taken,
A Note About The Weather:
Thursday looks gross, but the photographers have assured us that Picture Day will happen no matter the weather. (They will have have tents set up.)
That being said, we will update you as to any changes as soon as we know them.