Good Morning Families,
Afterschool registration for the upcoming 2019-20 school year is ongoing. The lottery for Specialty Classes included in all regular memberships begins at 5:00 pm on July 27th and the registration period will run through Friday, August 3rd. Click here to go to the registration page.
We ask that you take the time to carefully read some important information to keep in mind about registering for Afterschool and our specialty programs:
- For kindergarten families, you will be choosing between a 3:05 and 4:00 pm time slot, rather than selecting between class choices on a given day. If you are aware your child will stay until 5 pm or later we ask that you select 4:00 pm in order to leave space for those who must leave earlier. (While not attending their specialty class, children will enjoy free play at learning stations or outside in the little yard when weather permits).
- For Pre-K families, you will just be selecting the days you would like your child to attend, as all age-appropriate activities will be included directly in the program.
- Due to the limited space in classes families should not request a class for their child that they will not be able to attend continuously or for the entire class time. For those who do not attend regularly or stay for the entire class we reserve the right to give that spot to a child that is able to do so.
- All families must be in good standing with their Afterschool account from previous years in order to take part in registration.
If you have not yet registered your child(ren) in the PSACC program, please be sure to create an account via our online Registration Page and follow all prompts. For those who had an account last year, please log in to update the following if you have not done so:
Information you will need to update:
- Enter your child’s grade
- Updated medical information
- Primary account user’s phone number
- Add any child new to Afterschool
Any family that was not registered with us last year or does not have access to the e-mail used as the primary last year must create a new family account. All portions of registration, including class selection and the scholarship application, are available on our website (www.psafterschool.org).
To register for Afterschool please click the link below:
July 27, 2019: Registration for specialty classes begins at 5:00 pm on July 27th. Please note that all class placements will be done by lottery, rather than first come first served in order to have the fairest system possible.
August 3rd, 2019: Last day to register for Afterschool and specialty classes. All forms must be submitted by 5:00 pm on August 3rd.
August 20, 2019: Families will be notified of class placements for their child(ren) via email.
August 20 – 26th, 2019: Families go into their accounts to check schedule, confirm if they want to accept class placements, and pay either the first installment for Afterschool or pay in full for the fall session. Families may only change enrollment type once per session (Fall and Spring), and all dropping and adding of classes must be made in writing/email. In order to secure placement in Afterschool, the first payment installment must be made by September 1st.
2019-2020 AFTERSCHOOL SESSION DATES:
Fall Session Dates:
FOR GRADES K-5- September 5, 2019 to December 21, 2019
(Pre-K Afterschool starts on September 9.)
(September 23rd – start of specialty classes)
Spring Session Dates: January 2, 2020 to June 25, 2020
(June 5th – last day of specialty classes)
For questions about registering, please e-mail Sandy Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great day,