The purpose of Thursday Morning Track Run is to encourage and support a Green & Healthy Initiative with the TrackProgram.
If you and your child plan on running Thursday mornings please join the committee so that you can stay up to date on all announcements and schedule changes.
1. Meet at the school at 7am Thursday Mornings.
2. Parents must run or bike with their child. This is NOT a drop off club.
3. The morning run will leave school and run along PPW to Grand Army Plaza and back.
4. Parents are responsible for the safety of their child.
5. There will be NYRR Young Runner (Grades 3 - 5) events that we will be participating in as well as some fun run opportunities for the younger runners (Grades K - 2).
6. When the children return to school, they have enough time to eat breakfast in the cafeteria before the bell rings.
7. We will send out an email Wednesday nights to the group to determine if the weekly run needs to be cancelled due to weather.