If your child is enrolled at PS 58, you are automatically a Parent Teacher Association member! Attending PTA meetings is one of the fundamental ways to stay informed about school issues. Childcare is available.
WHY COME TO A PTA MEETING?
- Connect with other parents.
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports
- Learn how the students and teachers of PS58 benefit from the work of the PTA
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community.
CAN'T MAKE IT?
If you are unable to attend but would like more information or stay involved, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Alison Khalaf at email@example.com or visit our web page at http://www.ps58brooklyn.org/parent-involvement/pta/