REMINDER: CARROLL KIDS REGISTRATION for ENRICHMENT and AFTERCARE opens Monday NIGHT, August 26 @ 8PM...
Sun, Aug 25 12:18pm
PS58 The Carroll School
- Check your login email and password in advance of the start of registration. Take the time to reset your password if necessary.
- If you haven't already purchased your "pre-registration" spot, you'll need to purchase a membership to be able to register for your classes, this is your $25 Registration Fee. Navigate to the "memberships" tab on this page http://www.ps58brooklyn.org/afterschool/registration, then go through the checkout process. Once you've purchased the membership, you'll be able to register for all classes back on the registration page.
- If you are interested in a class that you think might fill up quickly, put that class in your cart first and “check out” right away. There will be a 10-minute cart timer where you can hold a spot in your cart, but you must check out before the timer expires to get your spot. Then go back to shop at a more leisurely pace. Certain classes can fill before 8:01am.
- Going directly to the online registration site is the easiest way to find the site. Our registration page is:http://www.ps58brooklyn.org/afterschool/registration. If you're having issues accessing the registration directly on our site, you can also alternatively use https://www.hisawyer.com/ps58-brooklyn/schedules
- If a class is full, join the waitlist. Spots may open up. If you don't get a spot this session, you will get priority to register for the next session if the class is offered again.
- For your children’s safety and ease of transitioning, please check to ensure that your child(ren)’s grade, classroom, medical info and pick up info are correct.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox to avoid any browser issues
- If you need to make any updates to your profile form (particularly classroom teacher info) after you've finished your registration, you can do so by going to - https://www.hisawyer.com/account/info. This will not lead you back to registration, to see classes available again you must navigate back to - http://www.ps58brooklyn.org/afterschool/registration
- If you have questions or concerns DURING registration, feel free to reach out directly to email@example.com. Sawer will also plan to live tweet any updates or status changes during this time at @Sawyer (Twitter) where parents can gain access to real time information during registration.
- Remember that if you do not make into a class by putting . your name on the waitlist you will be guaranteed priority registration for that class for the Winter trimester.
- GOOD LUCK!