Secretary - Patrick Dempsey
Treasurer On Site - Nicole Lanoue
Treasurer Off Site - Mo Frechette
VP Operations - Richard Numeroff
VP Fundraising (2 positions) - CANDIDATES NEEDED
VP Community Events (2 positions) - Kate Andrews and Linnea Olson
VP Communications - Zachary Knower
Auction chair (2 positions) - Jessica Weitz and Nikki Berry
Community Outreach - Marcie Roth
Teacher Appreciation/Hospitality - Alexandra Maddigan and Whitney Rallo
Mini Grants - Elizabeth Rodriguez Perez
Purchasing Manager - Edward Straka
DLP Liaison - Virginie Morel
Volunteer Coordinator - Nicole Kaufmann
5th Grade Representatives (2 positions) - CANDIDATES NEEDED
- To join the meeting, you must RSVP to this invite by clicking on the "Attend" link below
- You must be logged in under the name you RSVP with (e.g., "Jane Smith," not "Jane's iPad")
- For the security of the participants, once you connect to the meeting, you will be placed in the Waiting Room. We will admit people from the waiting room if their names appear on the RSVP list below.
If you have been unable to RSVP before the meeting begins, we will do our best to match your name to the Konstella roster. Please be patient and understand that we will not admit anyone who cannot be verifed as connected to PS 58.
Time: Jun 17, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 830 5261 6703
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,83052616703#,,1#,805194# US (New York)
+13126266799,,83052616703#,,1#,805194# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 830 5261 6703
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kelWww6ucz
- Zoom is free. Meetings are best viewed with a local Zoom client (app) instead of through your browser. If you haven't done so yet, go here to download Zoom.
- Please wear headphones if possible. Sound coming from your computer speakers can be picked up by your microphone and cause feedback. A separate mic is also preferable, but not crucial.
- You will be muted upon entry into the meeting. Please only unmute if the moderator calls on you for a question/comment. If you need to unmute just for a quick comment, you can press and hold your spacebar for a "push-to-talk" feature.
By default you will be in "Speaker View" which shows a large video of the person who is speaking and smaller thumbnails of everyone else. To see everyone at once, select "Gallery View" in the upper right-hand corner. To see up to 49 people on one screen in Gallery View, go to the gear under your profile in the Zoom app, and enable that feature under Settings:Video.
- The meeting will be moderated by members of the PTA Executive Board and will start with PTA Co-president Linnea Olson and other PTA Board members talking/presenting.
At some point we will open the floor to general questions. Remember when you ask your question to unmute yourself and to turn on your video.
Once again, the link to join the meeting is here. Please remember to RSVP by clicking the "Attend" link below, and we look forward to seeing you!