Come Eat, Dance & Win!
- Live music from around the globe: The Blue Dahlias & Strung Out String Band
- ButterBeans cooking demo
- Kids raffle w/ several prizes, for adventurous eaters!
- 3 $100 prizes for best dish in 3 categories, as voted by tasters
- Play kitchen for younger kids, and activities for older kids
- And of course delicious food from our diverse PS 58 community.
- Free if you bring food, $5/person otherwise.
Sunday, January 28, 12-2pm
PS 58 Cafeteria
Can I still sign up to bring food?
YES. We just may not have a flag for your setup, but you can bring your own, too! You can also just bring food that day, without signing up on Konstella.
How many servings do I need to bring?
Estimate 60-80 small tasting servings.
Do I have to bring plates and utensils?
Nope. We've got all that.
Can I reheat it there?
No.. Unfortnately we don't have access to the kitchen that day. In the past, some folks just bring their dish piping hot and it disappears quickly, or others bring a sterno setup. Up to you.
What time should I come to setup?
The event begins at noon, so if you are bringing food, we suggest you arrive by 11:45 to get settled..
Do I have to cook or can I buy the food we donate?
Totally up to you!
Keli Abehsira or Margaret Kudumala via Konstella.
Win $100 to a local restaurant in 1 of 3 categories:
• Best French or French-influence dish
• Best meatballs (ANY type, from ANYwhere)
• Favorite overall dish
We need help from setup, cleanup to various aspects of running the event.
See you Sunday, January 28, 12-2pm !!