We hope all PS 58 families are planning to come to the Holiday Market this Saturday!
It will run from 11am-5pm in the gym, so please plan to stop by at any time — even your presence supports our school at this community event! You can find the full list of vendors in the attached flyer. Here are some highlights to look forward to:
- Brooklyn Habit is bringing their coffee shop to us! Hot coffee, tea, and pastries will be at the event all day.
- Fill up for lunch with homemade Puerto Rican cuisine like pasteles and alcapurrias — served hot from a PS 58 parent!
- Forty amazing gift vendors from all around Brooklyn are bringing their products to you! We've even got established locally-based brands you will know, like Brooklyn Slate, Winter Water Factory, Rick's Picks, Fine & Raw Chocolates, Lewis, Craftspring, Whimsy & Spice and more. Plus, you'll recognize quite a few PS 58 parents (and their kids!) coming to represent their own businesses. This a great opportunity to shop local and say thanks to them for coming out to support our school.
- We have free crafts for kids, so you can shop around while the kids create!
- Support budding charitable entrepreneurs, with 5th graders selling their own crafts to benefit the 5th grade, and 2nd graders running a bake sale to benefit the Sean Casey Animal Rescue.
- Missed the toy drive? Bring a toy or pick one up at the Pizzazzz Toys booth, have it wrapped on site, and donate it to local schoolchildren in need!
- After you shop, leave the market with your gifts wrapped at our wrap station!
- You could win big bucks at our 50/50 Raffle, where the winner walks away with half of the raffle earnings!
- Looking for PS 58 Merch? We'll have some!
Hope to see you there!
There are still a few opportunities left to volunteer for this event here: https://www.konstella.com/app/school/58d40467e4b002dbdb7f49a9/signups/5dea8960e4b031a7bc821c39