Students will be able to preview the Book Fair, complete a wish list, and purchase books in school the week of Nov. 13th - 17th. All Scholastic purchases directly benefit our school by helping support and fund field trips, facility improvements, as well as author visits.
How can your family support the Book Fair?
1. Attend one of the after-school family shopping times located at the Music Room/Stage:
Wednesday, Nov. 15th from 4 - 5pm
Thursday, Nov. 16th from 12 - 4pm and 5 - 8pm
Friday, Nov. 17th from 12 - 4pm
2. Set up an eWallet account for your student! This is a safe and easy cash alternative to providing your child with funds to use at the Book Fair. You can start an account at the PGS Book Fair homepage at:
3. Shop online and share the above site with family and friends! PGS earns money back on all online Scholastic purchases made online between Nov. 13th and Nov. 26th.
November 7--No School (Election Day)
November 8--Kindergarten Field Trip (Van Patten & Carosella)
November 9--Kindergarten Field Trip (Fisher & Carr)
November 10--Veterans Day Assembly 10:10am
November 13-17--Scholastic Bookfair
November 16-17--Conferences (Early Dismissal 11:50)November 22-24--Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- Show your Avon School pride and support AHS PTO by purchasing a "This House Cheers for Avon" yard sign! Click here to view the sign. Purchases can be made here.
- The CHET Dream Big Competition: Please click on the following attachment to learn about the Chet Dream Big Competition: CHET Competition
Click Here for Board of Education Meetings dates and agenda.
For more information about PGS PTO visit as at https://www.pgspto.com/
Follow us on Instagram HERE
Find us on Facebook HERE