Wed, May 24 9:30am
Thank you Pyrtle Family!
The 22/23 School year has been a great one. Due in part to so many of you. From those who attended PTO Meetings to share ideas, learn about our community, and grow as we heard from guest speakers and our own experiences. To those who volunteered, shared your creativity, ideas, and more. And of course to any who donated through the Walk-a-thon, cookie dough sales, or anything else. It has been a great year.
When we worked together we were able to:
• Feed our staff A LOT. From the first day back, meals at conferences, breakfast on the final day and so much more in between.
• Provide help with some of the extra field trips our students are blessed to go on.
• Classroom resources and Staff Allocations.
• Host After School Clubs for many Panthers in both 1st & 2nd semesters.
• Have donuts & juice for our Kindergarten Parents/Guardians on the first day of school.
• See the return of Fun Night.
• Create a fun-filled week of Staff Appreciation
• Have a Pyrtle Gear store.
• Provide an app (Konstella) to keep the Panther Community connected & informed.
• Support 5th Graders at another LPS school so they could have their class t-shirts.
• and so much more!
A lot goes into supporting the great community that is Pyrtle. We’re grateful for an amazing team of Staff that pour into our students daily. Next year (23/24) we’re celebrating Pyrtle’s 60th.
Together let’s all show up in force - at PTO Meetings, Events, Volunteering when/where we can, and donating so we can continue to build in our community.
From all of the PTO Board - Thank you and make it an incredible Summer!
See you in August - keep an eye on Facebook - Pyrtle PTO & Konstella for info and updates to kick off next school year.