We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate sales of the KFOR Summer Fun Passes in Spring 2020.
KFOR allows schools to sell a summer fun pass in May. The pass contains discounts to local activities and the school keeps 100% of the funds raised by selling passes. Each pass is $5. Pyrtle families are good supporters of this activity and a parent volunteer is needed to organize and lead ticket sales.
- read the information provided by KFOR and adhere to the deadlines they set
- promote the Fun Pass sales using Konstella, Facebook, Panther Post (develop messages and communicate them to PTO board and Pyrtle front office)
- collect and process orders
- work with Treasurer to deposit money
- get the passes from KFOR and fulfill orders for students using Thursday folder system
- provide an update at PTO meetings
KFOR Fun Pass Coordinator Signed Up: 1 / 1
Wed, Apr 1