Pyrtle is has an urgent need for a volunteer to organize after-school clubs and be present to help with logistics, check-in, etc. Registration and payment is handled through the PTO website, but you will set this up (assistance provided).
There are teachers willing to offer clubs, but if we don't have someone to organize, clubs cannot be offered. You will earn a free club registration for one child per session (fall, spring) for serving in this way. Two people can split this role as well.
- Brainstorm club topics
- Request and confirm teachers to lead clubs
- Gather club descriptions and maximum # of students from teachers
- Work with PTO Board to promote clubs
- Work with PTO Treasurer to manage online registrations
- Arrange for a check in / check out person
- Prepare class lists
- Send confirmation email to parents
Clubs leader Signed Up: 1 / 1
Clubs co-leader Signed Up: 1 / 1