Hello Pyrtle Family,
Today in Thursday Folders you should find a BLUE Cookie Dough Flyer (Pre-K thru 4th Graders) -OR- an Envelope and Eileen's Cookie Dough Order Form (5th Graders).
Cookie Dough has been a long-standing tradition of supporting our 5th Grade Class as we celebrate their time at Pyrtle with some special end-of-year opportunities - including a field trip to Camp Kitaki.
Starting today our 5th Graders will be SELLING and the rest of Pyrtle is welcome to join in too...we don't want anyone to miss out on some amazing cookie dough before winter break.
Having a 3lb tub or two of each flavor (there are 7) in your freezer makes for a quick baking opportunity on some cold days this winter. They also make great treats for family and holiday get-togethers.
- Cookie Dough Sales start TODAY October 26th.
- ALL Orders are due to school by Monday, November 13th.
- Cookie Dough will be sent home/ready for pick-up on Friday, December 8th.
Some Tips -
- Ask family/neighbors/friends who might like to stock up on some cookie dough to support Pyrtle.
- Payments - Cash or Check (Made to Pyrtle PTO) are accepted. If people want to pay you (cash/Venmo/etc.) submit that as one check from you with orders.
- 5th Graders will have instructions from Teachers.
- PreK-4th please return ONE Order from your household with totals of each Flavor and checks/cash for the total due.
- BOXES - if you have boxes that can be used to package tubs of dough for distribution on 12/8 please save those and bring them to Pyrtle either at the end of the day on 12/7 or the morning of 12/8.
- Volunteers - we need some help in a couple of areas to pull off this massive fundraiser - please watch for signup opportunities through Konstella later today.
If you have any questions please email; email@example.com
Pyrtle 5th Grade Teachers & Students
& PTO Board