Pyrtle PTO earns money for the school through the Box Top program. Two volunteers are needed to gather, organize, and submit the box tops twice per year (October and February). Except for gathering the Box Tops from the classrooms, this work can be done primarily at home.
Steps and tips from last year's Box Top Coordinator:
- School ID #403233
- You'll need to register as the coordinator(s).
- There are coordinator videos that were helpful to get started and at submission time.
- The website boxtops4education.com is excellent and really user friendly. I taught myself everything using it.
- There are lots of ideas for collection games, etc classrooms can do.
- I preferred using baggies and counting 50 per baggie
- My advice is not to clip all at the end, it's tedious and doing little amounts at a time would've been helpful
Positions (1/1 filled)
Box Top Committee Signed Up: 2 / 2
-Create a reminder to be sent home with families before Box Tops are gathered -Gather Box Tops from classrooms twice per year (October & February) -Organize and submit box tops to General Mills twice per year -Communicate the school's earning progress to students, parents, and staff