Hello Ralston Elementary Families!!!
We are excited about our upcoming Run4Ralston fundraiser and want to share the details with you. Run4Ralstion is one of our largest fundraisers for the school. The Run4Ralstion is more than just a fundraiser – it will be an all student participation activity during school hours that will be fun, promote good fitness and drive school spirit.
We are trying to raise $15,000 and we can’t do it without your help! Students can earn individual, class and school-wide prizes & events!
This year’s goal is only $55 per student – easily attainable! The best strategy is to help your student start finding sponsors & donors right away. Check out the parent letter for the full list of prizes your student can earn – some of them are listed at the end of this email.
- 9/17: Run4Ralston Assembly
- Your student will attend an assembly at school to learn more about the run and the prizes they can earn.
- Informational materials will come home today in their weekly school folders so that students can start contacting friends and family to raise funds towards their prize goals.
- Help your child(ren) by sponsoring them for the Run4Ralston and helping them find other sponsors like Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Neighbors, and family friends.
- Check out the back of the pledge sheet for the cool prizes that your child(ren) can earn! They can also earn class prizes listed below!
- September 24: Run4Ralston Date
- Your child(ren) will run/walk as many laps as they can around the track in their 45-minute run slot. The track is 1/16 of a mile (16 laps =1 mile). Students average 25-30 laps with a 50-lap max.
- Students will be running with their grade during their scheduled AMP time.
- Parents are welcome to come and cheer your child(ren) on during their run time! While masks are not mandatory outside, they are strongly recommended. Please do not come into the school but walk around to the north side of the school to the back lawn to cheer on your child(ren).
- 10/1: All Donations Due
- All donations are due today. We are asking that donations be done by cash/check or via Konstella
- 10/22: Prize Day and Inflatable Prize Day
Some incentives are:
- If the school reaches goal of $15,000 then all kids will have inflatable slide during their AMP time on Prize Day on October 22, 2021
- Top 1 Student (K-2 and 3-5—one for each block) will win PE Teacher for the Day
- Top 2 Student (K-2 and 3-5—one for each block) will win Principle for the Day
- Top 2 Classes with Most Laps –extra PE