The deadline to submit Yearbook Artwork/Borders is tomorrow, Thursday 12/19/2019.
These two links below are the instruction and the worksheet to this email.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Mrs. Kneuer - email@example.com
Yearbook Grade Level Border Contest
Entries due by December 19th, 2019
Bring out your inner designer & win one of the grade level borders for your artistic efforts!
We are inviting all the Ralston Students to enter their drawings in our yearbook border contest. 4 - 6 winners will be selected to be displayed on their classroom yearbook pages. Some of the other entries will decorate the inside pages of the yearbook! This is your chance to help us make your yearbook special!
Submit art on:
- 8.5 x 11 sheet of white paper
- Vertical orientation (see example above, but use color)
All entries must include:
- Grade Level
- Optional - Mountaineers, Ralston memories, Classroom teacher’s name, Ralston Elementary
Tips for a good entry:
- Not a lot of white space - lots of colors (including background)
- Mix up your medium (play with one or more of the following: crayons, watercolors, markers, oil pastels, etc.)
- Color inside the border lines only
- Neatness does count
- Write your name, grade & homeroom teacher's name on the back in pencil
- All entries are due to Mrs. KNeuer by Thursday, December 19th 2019 4pm
Questions? Email Mrs. Kneuer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and have fun!!!!!